The team at Peninsula Air Conditioning have close to 20 years’ experience and are a one stop shop for all your air conditioning needs in Ewingsdale and Byron Bay. Our team of experts specialise in installations, repairs and maintenance for all major brands of air conditioners and are a Daikin Specialist Dealer.
We have been a family owned and operated business based in Sydney since 1999 and have now been able to extend our qualified services to customers in the Byron Bay region. Our focus on excellent customer service and high quality results still remains the same.
Our qualified technicians can assist with:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Multi-split air conditioners
- Daikin VRV systems
- Ducted gas heating
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Peninsula Air Conditioning was first opened in Warriewood on Sydney’s northern beaches in 1999 and our valued reputation has allowed us to expand those services to Sydney’s Eastern suburbs and now Ewingsdale.
As a family owned and operated business, we have always kept a keen focus on our high standard of customer service over all areas of the business, from our front office staff to the technicians visiting your home.
- Qualified and Licenced: We are licenced with Fair Trading for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical work and are a member of the Housing Industry Association.
- Reliable and High-Quality Products: We are an authorised Daikin Specialist Dealer
- Service with a smile: Our whole team work to the highest customer service standards to make working with us as easy and simple as possible.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATIONS IN EWINGSDALE
Our skilled team specialise in domestic air conditioning installations and can help you design climate control solutions for both new and established homes. We can work with architects and builders during the planning and building stages, or find a solution to best suit the home you’re already in.
Ducted Air Conditioning
Ducted air conditioning provides a discreet, energy efficient solution to control the temperature in your whole home. A system of ducts and vents will be positioned throughout your home in either the ceiling or under floor to cycle air through every room.
Split Air Conditioning
Split system units can be installed in specific areas of your home and are a good solution if you only want to control certain areas at a time. New technology means the units run near silent, so it makes them a great option to use in bedrooms or areas you need peace and quiet.
They are available in a variety of power capacities and can suit different sized areas as needed.
Ducted Gas Heating
Ducted gas heating can be a cost effective solution to home heating if your home is already cool enough in the warmer months.
Our gas heating specialist can help you from organising the gas connection through to the installation of the ducted system.
MAINTAINING YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
Our service technicians can also assist with setting up a regular maintenance schedule for your air conditioning unit. It’s important to keep a regular service schedule in place to help sustain the health and performance of your unit as well as prevent potential damage.
Without regular services, there are a variety of issues that can affect the efficiency of your air conditioner:
- Mould and bacteria build up: This can lead to unpleasant smells as well as serious health issues especially among children.
- Blocked filters: Dust and dirt particles can loosen from dirty or blocked filters and get into the coil causing the system to malfunction which is unlikely to be covered by warranty.
- Leaves and debris build up: If the outdoor unit is obstructed, it can block airflow which can cause inefficient output as well as system malfunction.
A regular servicing at least 1-2 times a year is the general rule for most homes, but it will depend on your location. Our experienced service technicians will recommend the best schedule for you.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY
Peninsula Air Conditioning can off you a dedicated and experienced team to meet all your air conditioning needs from installation right through to servicing and repairs. Call our team today for a quote.