Peninsula Air Conditioning has worked with businesses in Sydney for over 25 years to provide the ideal climate for employee comfort and commercial needs. Our qualified technicians will work with your business on installations, maintenance, and repairs to minimise downtime that can affect productivity.
We’re qualified and certified to work with all the brands and types of commercial air conditioning systems, including ducted evaporative solutions, reverse cycle units, and split systems.
Why Work With Us
- Over 25 Years of Experience – We are a local, Sydney family run business with the experience, skills, and tools to fix HVAC problems right the first time.
- All Our Repairs Are 100% Guaranteed – Professionally qualified, HVAC service technicians perform our quality air conditioning repairs.
- 24/7 Emergency Callout – The after-hours emergency team offers 24/7 services in the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Work With All Brands – Our service department offers full breakdown repairs and maintenance for all brands.
- Service With a Smile – We always try to ensure that we make your repair process as easy and as simple as possible for you.
- Government Approved – We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier.
- Fully insured – We carry Public Liability cover and are insured for Workers Compensation.
Commercial Air Conditiioning Maintenance Program
Our commercial maintenance program is for regular servicing in small industrial environments, shops, schools, and retirement villages.
Maintenance is generally carried out quarterly, especially in areas with high footfall and server rooms, but can be adapted to your requirements. This is how it works:
- We schedule a general service to determine your systems and requirements.
- We create a bespoke contract for you. Our contracts are for 12-month periods that roll over after 12 months.
- Once you accept our recommendation, we will contact you each time your maintenance is due. We use a field management system that logs all your systems and will keep a record of when they are maintained along with any issues or repairs.
Benefits of regular maintenance
Regular maintenance is recommended to keep your system/s clean and running efficiently. Your system may seem to be working well at the moment, but regular maintenance, can help prevent it breaking down when it’s under pressure, like a heat wave.
Regular maintenance of your system will reduce electricity usage, ensure the system works as efficiently as it can and prolong the life of the system.
Air conditioning systems are not maintenance free and do require regular attention. You’ve made a substantial investment in your system, and regular servicing will protect this. If you look after your air conditioner system, you can enjoy controlled climate comfort for years to come.
Air Conditioner manufacturers will state in their warranty card what is the owner’s responsibility, and these can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Our air conditioning service will cover this as well as including items that we believe can be troublesome if not maintained, such as:
- Mould and bacteria
- Condensate drains
- Blocked filters
- Leaves and debris built up around the outdoor unit
An air conditioning service will generally take 30 to 90 minutes per system, depending upon the size and type of the system and locations. This is what is carried out during a service:
- Check controller and that all functions are working properly
- Check air flow
- Clean grille/face cover
- Check gas levels / running pressures
- Check condensate drains
- Clean filters
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check general condition of indoor and outdoor units
- Clear any debris away from the outdoor unit
- Wash and wipe down the outdoor unit
All of the above may not be required. Work depends on the type of system installed and if access is available.
An air balance is not included in a general service. If you would like an air balance to be carried out, please advise when we contact you for the annual service. Two technicians would be required to carry out the air balance, and extra labour charges would be incurred.
Ready to work with us?
Regular maintenance reduces costly repair work and keeps your energy bills down.
Whether we installed your system or not, Pen Air can offer you long-term maintenance of your air conditioning system. Our skilled, insured, and qualified technicians will work with to minimise downtime when maintenance is being carried out.