DOMESTIC MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
HOW IT WORKS
Our Domestic Maintenance Program is offered to clients at installation of a new system. The program is for a general service to be carried out annually. Generally, an annual service is enough for domestic clients, our technician will advise if they think otherwise after the initial visit.
When you approve a quote for installation with us there will be a maintenance option too, if you tick this option you will join our Domestic Maintenance Program.
The program offers discounted pricing and an extension of our installation warranty by each year continuing with the program up to 5 years. We will also contact you each year when your service is due; one less thing for you to remember to do.
Manufacturers state what is the owners responsible with regards to maintaining the system, and our maintenance covers these areas.
Daikin Warranty Card
Below is the Owner Responsibility from the Daikin warranty card:
The owner is responsible for the correct operation and regular maintenance of the equipment as listed below. The correction of any non product fault or problem is not covered by this Warranty.
- Operation and maintenance of the equipment in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Regular cleaning of the air filter(s) and replacement where necessary.
- Ensuring that the air inlet and outlet on the outdoor unit is kept clear of any obstructions (e.g. dirt, leaves, plants)
- Ensuring that the condensate drain is kept clean.
- Replacement of exhausted batteries.
- The application of additional corrosion protection if the product is installed in a corrosive environment (e.g. Industrial pollution, sea air).
Benefits of regular maintenance
Regular maintenance is recommended to keep your system/s clean and running efficiently.
Your system(s) may seems to be working well at the moment, but during extreme’s is when a system can malfunction, regular maintenance, can help prevent this from occurring.
Regular maintenance of your system(s) will also save you money on your electricity bill, as well as enjoying the benefits of the system(s) working as efficiently as it can and can help towards prolonging the life of the system.
Air conditioning systems are not maintenance free and do require regular attention. You have made a substantial investment in your system(s), and regular servicing will protect this. If you look after your air conditioner system(s) you can enjoy climate controlled comfort for years to come.
Can build up in unmaintained system(s) and have unpleasant smells as well as health repercussions.
DOMESTIC MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT PRICE LIST
Additional Systems $54ea
Payment: Annually (in advance)
Additional Systems $99ea
Payment: Annually (in advance)
* The price stated is an annual payment. This is due in advance. So payment made at installation will be for your first service due approximately 1 year after installation. Payment for the next years service is due on completion of the current service. You can either choose to pay the office when they call you to book you in, or you can pay the technicians with credit card on the day. This saves us chasing payment and will ensure you stay on the program. Once payment is received we will forward you a receipted invoice for your records. Please note these prices are subject to change; however, being on the maintenance program with us we will guarantee that your prices will be cheaper than those not on the program.
What is carried out during a general service?
An air conditioning service will generally take 30-90mins per system, depending upon the size and type of the system and locations. This is what is carried out during a service:
- Check controller and that all functions are working properly
- Check air flow
- Clean grille / face cover
- Check gas levels / running pressures
- Check condensate drains
- Clean Filters
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check general condition of indoor and outdoor units
- Clear any debris away from outdoor unit
- Wash/Wipe down outdoor unit
Please note: all of the above may not be required – it depends on the type of system installed and if access is available.
Air Balance – an air balance is not included in a general service. If you would like an air balance to be carried out please advise when we contact you for the annual service. Two technicians would be required to carry out the air balance and extra labour charges
would be incurred.