AIR CONDITIONING CLOVELLY - HEATING & COOLING
With over 2 decades of experience servicing Clovelly and the suburbs of Sydney, Peninsula Air Conditioning delivers a comprehensive range of cooling and heating services. These include new installations as well as maintenance, repairs and servicing of air conditioning units in both commercial and residential properties.
We are also a proud member of the Daikin Specialist Dealer. Our team of qualified technicians are also trained to work with all of the leading brands in home air conditioning solutions.
AIR CONDITIONING CLOVELLY
The experienced team at Peninsula Air Conditioning can help you with the following services:
• Installation of air conditioners (both domestic and commercial) in new builds or retrofit solutions
• Servicing and maintenance of all brands of HVAC systems
• Diagnostic and repairs with a 24-hour emergency service
• Prevention maintenance plans to adhere to your warranty clauses
WHY MAINTENANCE MATTERS
When you install an air conditioning system, you’re making an investment in your home. And as you would with the rest of your home, you want to make sure it maintains it condition and value. The best way to protect against wear and tear and unwanted breakdowns is to keep a regular maintenance schedule for your system.
Not only will a regular maintenance schedule keep your air conditioning running at its best year round, but it will also make sure you are meeting any warranty obligations to protect you against any manufacturing faults.
- You need to adhere to the maintenance and service clauses in the warranty to ensure it stays valid.
- You want to ensure it is serviced by experienced technicians. They can spot issues and resolve issues before they develop into expensive problems.
- You need to keep the system working optimally to prevent your energy bills spiking.
- You should keep the system clean and free of mould and other contaminants that can be detrimental to the health of your workers or family.
When the team at Peninsula Air Conditioning complete a new installation for you, we can also sign you up for our regular maintenance program to keep on top of your servicing needs. We will schedule regular reminders when your unit is due for its next service and then organize a time that works best for you.
NUMBER 1 IN AIR CONDITIONING
At Peninsula Air Conditioning, we have gained an amazing reputation from thousands of clients who trust us to deliver outstanding results every time.
- We are a local business that’s 100% Australian owned, and we never outsource
- If you need technical support or repairs, our 24/7 breakdown response team is available
- All technicians are professionally trained certified
- We offer guarantees on all repairs
- We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier, are accredited to industry standards and fully insured
RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION SERVICES
When it comes to air conditioning, we know there is always a number of factors that need to be taken into account to choose the right system for each individual client. We work together with you to find the right sized unit to deliver the best results for the area it’s working in and we’re always mindful of your budget.
Some air conditioning options to choose from are:
Split System Air Conditioners
These are very versatile, and you have a choice between cooling only, reverse cycle or even humidifying systems with the option between an inverter and non-inverter air conditioning.
These are ideal for properties that need cooling in different rooms, with individual climate control.
Ducted Air Conditioning.
This is a very energy-efficient choice and gives you the flexibility to cool more than one room at a time.
Daikin VRV Systems
This is a bespoke solution that can be designed to meet your needs.
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We know that choosing the right air conditioning system for you can be daunting and confusing. Call the friendly team at Peninsula Air Conditioning today to talk through your options and help you make that choice with ease and confidence.