AIR CONDITIONING EDGECLIFF – HEATING & COOLING
Peninsula Air Conditioning is the number one service provider to call for any of your air conditioning requirements in Edgecliff. Our highly trained staff can help with servicing, repairs and maintenance as well as full installations. We have been working in the suburbs of Sydney for more than 20 years’ and bring our expertise and experience to every job.
We work with all major air conditioning brands, including Panasonic and Braemar and we are an authorised Daikin dealer. Our experienced technicians work with the best quality materials to ensure quality work and service.
Come and see the team at Peninsula Air Conditioning today to find out how we can help you make your home comfortable all year round.
AIR CONDITIONING EDGECLIFF
At Peninsula Air Conditioning we can help you with all of the following:
- Air conditioning servicing
- Diagnostic and repairs
- Prevention maintenance plans
- Installation of air conditioners (domestic and commercial)
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS AND SERVICE
With more then 2 decades experience, our team of trained air conditioning technicians will be able to ensure your system is delivering optimum performance for years to come.
If left unchecked, your air conditioning system can become contaminated with dust, dirt and other build ups which will in turn put extra strain on your system. It can also cause other damage like blockages and tears to ducting which will affect its overall performance as well as reduce the air quality of your home.
This can all be prevented by keeping an up to date and regular maintenance schedule with the team at Peninsula Air Conditioning. So not only will you have a comfortable home, it will also make sure your system doesn’t break down when you need it the most.
Call us today to schedule a service for your air conditioner today.
WHY CHOOSE PENINSULA AIR CONDITIONING?
For more than 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering outstanding air conditioning services to home all over Edgecliff and its surrounding suburbs. During this time, we have built a trusted reputation.
- We are locally owned and run
- We offer a 24/7 breakdown response and technical support
- Our technicians are directly employed – no outsourcing
- All technicians are accredited to industry standards and fully insured
- We offer 100% guarantee on all repairs
- We are an authorised Daikin dealer
- We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier
We understand that all homes are different, not just in the layout but also with the personal preferences on heating and cooling settings. At Peninsula Air Conditioning we will work with you and your family to design the perfect climate control solution to meet your needs.
One of our experienced team will visit your home and discuss the available options. We will consider the size of your home, the number of areas you want to control as well as the installation options suitable if it is an existing building.
There are a number of different capacity systems available, so it’s also important to choose the right sized unit for your home rather than just choosing based on price alone. If you have a system that doesn’t have the right capacity for the room it’s installed in, then you may experience the following issues
- You unit is running continuously: When the unit installed is too small for the size of your room, it will be working non stop to try and reach the desired temperature, rather than completing a cycle and switching off.
- Low or poor airflow: Airflow can be affected by a few different reasons, but one of the most common is that you require a larger capacity for the space.
- You can’t maintain the desired temperature: This can also be a sign the unit is in need of maintenance but is also an indicator that you have the wrong system installed for your home needs.
- Large electricity bills: If your air conditioner unit is running constantly unable to complete a cycle, this is going to have an impact on your power bills due to the extra running time and power use.
NEED YOUR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRED?
At Peninsula Air Conditioning, we have worked with all of the major air conditioning brands for more than 20 years. We keep a large variety of parts in stock which means we can complete repairs in a fast and effective time frame.
If you’re having any problems with your current air conditioner, call us today and find out what we can do for you.