AIR CONDITIONING PADDINGTON – HEATING & COOLING
If you are in need of maintenance, repairs or installation of a new air conditioning system in Paddington, then Peninsula Air Conditioning are the team to call.
At Peninsula Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and offer full guarantees on all our repair and installation work. We have a trusted reputation built on our core values of quality workmanship and outstanding customer service.
- All Penair technicians are fully qualified and insured.
- We service all major brands of air conditioners including Panasonic and Daikin
- We are licensed and insured with all the necessary Australian regulatory and certification bodies.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the business.
NEW INSTALLATIONS IN PADDINGTON
If you find your power bills are increasing, it may mean that your air conditioning is no longer working efficiently to cool or heat your home. This can be an indication it’s time to replace your unit with a newer and more efficient system.
Many modern HVAC units have been created with functions such as Wi-Fi which can allow you to control your units with your smart phone as well as a range of other features like allergy control.
When you speak to the team at Penair we will find out information about your home, such as the size and lay out. We will work with you to create a climate control solution to best suit your home and your families’ needs.
There are multiple choices when it comes to home air conditioning, including custom-designed VRV systems, ducted air conditioning and split or multi-split systems.
- Split system air conditioners: These are suited for controlling a single room or area at a time. They offer both heating and cooling and are available in different capacities to suit single rooms or open plan areas.
- Multi-split systems: If you want to control multiple rooms from one system these are a good option. It will also allow you to control the rooms individually with different temperatures as needed
- Ducted air conditioning: By using a series of vents throughout your home it allows you to use one central external unit to control multiple rooms.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING SERVICES
One of the ways to keep your air conditioning system in good working order is to keep a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule. Over time you will have a build up of dirt, dust and debris in your unit which can affect the efficiency of your system as well as the quality of the air in your home.
Peninsula Air Conditioning offer maintenance and cleaning for all brands of air conditioners. By keeping a regular maintenance schedule for your unit, it will:
- Minimise the risk of allergies and other health issues caused by moulds, dust and bacteria.
- Prevent fire hazards caused by dust and lint restricting airflow.
- Reduce electricity bills by improving system efficiency.
- Get rid of odours and remove microbes.
Our maintenance programs are available for all new installed systems as well as existing systems already in your home. It’s a good idea to book these in advance, especially in high demand times over summer, so that you can make sure your system is working well and keeping your home cool in the warmer months. It will also allow us to pick up on any issues early which can prevent further damage and more costly repairs if left unchecked.
Keeping your maintenance schedule up to date will also mean you are meeting any warranty requirements for your air conditioning systems. The maintenance services include:
- Full inspection of the air conditioning systems
- Cleaning ductwork
- Flushing drains
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator coils
- Removing debris from outdoor units
CALL THE FRIENDLY TEAM AT PENAIR TODAY
Are you having problems with your home air conditioning system? We can help! Call our team today to book a visit from our experienced technicians today.