AIR CONDITIONING TAMARAMA - HEATING & COOLING
At Peninsula Air Conditioning, we offer a wide range of products and services to enhance your home climate and comfort. Our team of fully licensed technicians deliver services to Tamarama and all over Sydney eastern suburbs and with over 20 years’ experience, you can be guaranteed a high-quality result on every occasion.
We work with most of the top known air conditioning brands including Panasonic and Lennox and we are also a Daikin Specialist dealer. By using only high-quality products and parts, it allows us to offer our customers peace of mind.
If you’re not sure of the best solution for your home, the friendly team at Peninsula Air Conditioning will work with you and discuss your needs to recommend the best climate control option for you.
RELIABLE & REGULAR MAINTENANCE
As we work with all major brands of air conditioning and are ARC Tick approved, the team at Peninsula Air Conditioning are the perfect choice to help you with the regular maintenance of your heating and cooling systems.
With all of our new installations, we offer a maintenance program to make sure that your new system continues running at its peak level and that all of your warranty requirements are met. Your maintenance service will include the following:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Make sure the system has the correct refrigerant charge
- Tighten and check all electrical connections
- Flush the drain and clean and repair the ductwork
- Recommend new parts and replace faulty ones
- Educate you about the best air conditioner settings for your home
- Offer you a quality service that is 100% guaranteed.
IS YOUR SYSTEM IS OVERDUE FOR SERVICING?
If your air conditioning unit isn’t working as good as it used to, that can be a sign that it’s due for a regular maintenance service. There are a number of reasons that it’s important to keep a regular service schedule for your air conditioning systems.
- Over time dust and dirt can build up in your system and it’s air filters which will put extra strain on the motor an reduce the air quality in your home.
- It is often a requirement of your manufacturers warranty that the unit is kept clean and free of debris.
- Mould and bacteria contamination from a dirty unit can lead to allergy and health issues for you and your family.
- Regular maintenance will make sure your system is working as it should and avoid any increase in your power bills from an overworked unit.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATIONS IN TAMARAMA
Peninsula Air Conditioning is a Daikin Specialist and we work with a number of other brands that have a strong reputation in the air conditioning industry. This means we can guarantee high quality performance and results from all of our air conditioning installations.
Choosing a new air conditioning system can be a bit daunting as there are so many variations and options to choose from. At Peninsula Air Conditioning, our team will work with you to recommend the best unit to suit your home and your family needs.
Our experienced technicians are trained to install a variety of options:
These units are great for heating and cooling designated areas of your home. We will recommend the best unit capacity based on the size of the rooms. You can also choose from wall or floor standing units as well as heating & cooling or just cooling depending on your preference.
MULTI SPLIT SYSTEM:
If you need to control multiple rooms from the one system then the multi split system may be a good option for you. It allows you to tailor the climate in each individual room, but have it all run from a single outdoor unit. They are available in different capacities to suit different sized homes.
DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING:
This system will also allow you to control multiple rooms from the one system, but the air will flow through a series of ducting and vents in the ceiling or floor of your home.
If you’re in the process of planning or building a new home, we can custom design a VRV system to fit in seamlessly.
WE’RE READY TO WORK WITH YOU!
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with one of our experienced technicians, call us today.