AIR CONDITIONING WOOLLAHRA – HEATING & COOLING
Peninsula Air Conditioning are able to assist with any of your heating and cooling needs in the Woollahra area. Our team are trained in servicing, repairs and maintenance, as well as full installations making us your first and last point of call with any air conditioning queries.
Our technicians are trained to work with a variety of systems such as:
- Ducted Airconditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split systems
- VRV Systems
The friendly team at Peninsula Air Conditioning can help you find the best heating and cooling systems to work with your individual needs. You can choose from market leading brands such as Daikin, Panasonic and Braemar to find the solution that best suits your home.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES IN WOOLLAHRA
At Peninsula Air Conditioning we have a team of experienced technicians are qualified to offer a wide range of services which include:
- Diagnostic and repairs
- Prevention maintenance plans
- Installation of air conditioners
In our store, we maintain a wide variety of parts and products in stock that enables us to deliver fast and effective service.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICING
With our team of experienced and fully trained technicians, you have the access to regular maintenance and services to make sure your air conditioning system is always working at full capacity year-round.
Over time, impurities like dust, grime and dirt can build up in filters and cause blockages. This then makes your system work harder to compensate, which can mean poor air quality as well as higher power bills. This can all be avoided by keeping up to date with a regular servicing and maintenance schedule.
When you choose Peninsula Air Conditioning to install your new system, you can join our ongoing maintenance program to make sure you meet all your warranty requirements as well as keeping your system clean and running at optimum performance.
WHY PENAIR IS THE BEST
Peninsula Air Conditioning have been servicing Woollahra and the suburbs of Sydney for over 20 years. During this time, we have founded a reputation for quality service.
- We are locally owned and operated
- 24/7 Emergency call outs
- Our technicians are directly employed – no outsourcing
- All technicians are accredited to industry standards and fully insured
- We offer 100% guarantee on all repairs
- We are an authorised Daikin dealer
- We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier
Come and meet the friendly team at Penair today.
HOME AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATIONS
At Peninsula Air Conditioning we know that no 2 homes are the same when it comes to heating and cooling needs. To help find the right solution for your home, we have a wide range of air conditioning and heating options to choose from. Our technicians will advise which system will work best for you, taking into account the rooms and size of your home to create the perfect home environment.
Some of the factors you will need to consider when purchasing a new air conditioning system are:
- The size of your home: By choosing a system with the right capacity to service different room sizes it will make it a lot easier to maintain the desired temperature without over working our unit and increasing running costs.
- The number of rooms: If you need to control the climate in multiple rooms at the same time then ducted air conditioning may be a solution for you. It allows air to flow into multiple rooms through vents from one main unit.
- Limited roof or underfloor space: We have a number of air conditioning solutions for established homes. If your home hasn’t the space in the floor or ceiling to have a ducted system installed, then a Multi-Split system is another alternative. It uses multiple indoor units attached to a single outdoor system that allows multiple rooms to be controlled at the same time.
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS
If you already have a system installed and are experiencing issues the team at PenAir are still happy to help. We can send one of our trained technicians to your home to conduct a diagnostic check and find out what the problem is. As we keep a wide range of parts in stock, we can often fix the issue at the same appointment. If we can’t complete the repair on the same day, we will provide you with a full written quote for the costs of repairing or replacing the system in needed.
CALL US NOW
With more than 20 years’ experience working with leading air conditioning and heating brands, the team at Peninsula Air Conditioning have the knowledge and training to help with all of your cooling and heating needs. Call the friendly team today.