AIR PURIFIERS - new range
Daikin’s new range of Air Purifiers with Streamer Technology are designed to capture, suppress and break down pollutants such as mould, pollen, allergens, odours, formaldehyde, traffic pollution and dust. Adding to the list of benefits, the range is approved by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice® program.
Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, Daikin air purifiers and split systems are authorised to display the Sensitive Choice butterfly symbol.
Streamer Technology - The Three C's
Decomposes harmful substances trapped by the High Efficiency Particulate Filter.
Maintains the deodorising filter’s deodorising capacity by assisting odour decomposition.
Removes bacteria from all filters allowing them to be maintenance free and increasing filter longevity.
The secret to high performance air purification is Daikin’s Streamer Technology. This innovative technology features a high-power plasma discharge that generates high-speed electrons to decompose harmful substances. This powerful oxidative decomposition process continuously removes odours, bacteria and indoor air pollutants, such as formaldehyde, for superior air purification.
Streamer emits high-speed electrons.
The electrons collide and combine with nitrogen and oxygen in the air to form four kinds of elements with powerful oxidative decomposition capabilities.
These elements break down unwanted substances.
How effective is Daikin Streamer Technology?
More than 99.6%1 in 2 hours
More than 99.9%2 in 24 hours
More than 99.61%1 in 24 hours
- Verified at Wakayama Medical University with the following test condition: Irradiated allergens with Streamer & checked decomposition of allergen proteins by either the ELISA method, electrophoresis or electron microscopy.
- Verified at Japan Food Research Laboratories using antibacterial test/mould elimination test (test number: 204041635-001).
4 Layers of Filtration
Captures larger particulates such as dust, bacteria and allergens to ensure unimpeded operations of other filters in the system.
- DAIKIN STREAMER TECHNOLOGY
Discharges high speed electrons gathering powerful oxidative decomposition that continuously removes odours, bacteria^ and indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde.
^ Tested and verified by Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University & Kitasato Research Centre of Environmental Sciences.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY PARTICULATE FILTER
A maintenance free electrostatic filter able to remove 99.97% of fine particulates of μm*
* Verified by the test method of The Japan Electrical Manufacturers’ Association Standard JEM1467. It is the initial removal performance of the filter. It is different from the removal performance for the entire room.
- DEODORISING FILTER
A maintenance free electrostatic filter able to remove 99.97% of fine particulates of μm1
A Daikin air purifier improves the quality of your air indoors, with its advanced technology and ultra quiet operation. A Daikin air purifier is ideal if you suffer from asthma, hay fever or allergies, particularly if your condition keeps you awake at night.