Peninsula Air Conditioning are pleased to promote the Daikin Air Purifier, MC70LPVM. The world’s first flash streamer removes allergens, adjuvants, bacteria, viruses and odours from the air. This is great for allergy sufferers, or if you just want to breath the purest air. (and who wouldn’t!)
Some of the features of the Daikin Air Purifier:
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalyst, which absorbs and removes viruses and bacteria.
- Large airflow and four directional suction for fast purification.
- Automatic operation will adjust the airflow to suit the level of purification required, for maximum energy efficiency.
- Pollen ion mode, where pollen is caught before it lands on the floor.
- Ultra quiet ‘whisper’ mode.
- Long lasting seven-year filter roll, ensuring clean air for years to come.
- Energy saving inverter and automatic operation functions.
- Off timer can be set to turn the unit off after 1, 2 or 4 hours.
- Anti-tamper lock to prevent small children from mishandling the air purifier.
- A simple, stylish and easy-clean flat panel to suit any décor.
- Discrete and streamlined storage of the remote control inside the unit.
HOW IMPORTANT IS CLEAN AIR TO YOU?
A Daikin air purifier improves the quality of your air indoors. It’s ideal if you suffer from asthma, hay fever or allergies, particularly if your condition keeps you awake at night. With a 6 step filtration system, Daikin’s air purifier helps eliminate bacteria, airborne particles, allergens, pollen and unpleasant odours.
RECOGNISED BY THE NATIONAL ASTHMA COUNCIL AUSTRALIA AND ASTHMA FOUNDATION NZ’S SENSITIVE CHOICE PROGRAM
The National Asthma Council Australia and Asthma Foundation NZ introduced the Sensitive Choice program to help identify products better suited for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. Daikin Air Purifiers are recognised by the Sensitive Choice program. This acceptance reflects the advanced technology and innovation of Daikin Air Purifiers.