When you need air conditioning installation, maintenance or repairs in Bayview, Peninsula Air Conditioning are the team to call. With more than 20 years’ experience servicing the Northern Beaches of Sydney, we can help you all your system needs.
We know that air conditioning problems can happen at any time, so we have a dedicated 24/7 Emergency call out team that can help you after hours.
Our reputation has been built on delivering quality results which is why we only work with the leading air conditioning brands and are a selected Daikin Specialist Dealer. This allows us to provide a 100% quality guarantee on all repairs performed by our professional and qualified service technicians.
REPLACING YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
Are you finding your energy costs are increasing more than usual during the warmer months? That could mean that your current air conditioning system is no longer running efficiently, and it may be time for a replacement. Current air conditioner models are more affordable than you may think, and due to advances in energy-efficient technology should help to reduce your ongoing electricity costs in the future.
The team at Penair are qualified to work with a variety of different air conditioning models and will consult with you to find the best climate control solution specifically for you home. We will consider the size of your home, the number of rooms and if you need to control multiple rooms at the same time then make a recommendation from our range of quality products.
We work with:
- SPLIT AIR CONDITIONING – Ideal for cooling and heating specific areas of your home. They are available in a range of capacities to suit different sized areas.
- MULTI SPLIT SYSTEMS – A great option if you’re wanting the convenience of 1 outdoor unit to service multiple rooms at once. No need for roof or under floor ducting.
- DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING – An easy to use all in one system to control your whole home. We can install ducted systems into new build homes as well as established properties.
- VRV SYSTEMS – If you’re in the process of planning and building your luxury dream home, a custom designed VRV system may be the perfect solution.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SYSTEM
Part of regular maintenance for your air conditioning system should be regular cleaning. Dust, dirt and debris can build up on your internal and external units over time which will affect how efficiently your home is cooled as well as reducing the air quality. Here are just some of the benefits of keeping a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule:
- Eliminate allergies and other issues caused by moulds and bacteria.
- Cuts out fire hazards caused by dust and lint restricting airflow.
- Saves on energy bills by improving system efficiency.
- Gets rid of odours and removes skin flakes and hair that microbes grow and feed on and remove insects.
- Removes dust and pollen’s that cause asthma.
We offer maintenance programs on all our new installations as well as for existing units. This gives you the peace of mind knowing that your air conditioning system will be kept in peak condition year- round.
Our services include:
- Condenser and evaporator coils cleaning
- Checking you have the correct refrigerant charge
- Checking and tightening electrical connections
- Flushing the drains
- Checking, cleaning and repairing the ductwork
- Inspecting your unit thoroughly. We will recommend repairs to help extend the life of your air conditioner and ensure maximum energy efficiency too.
READY TO WORK WITH THE BEST?
If you need a new unit installed, or repairs on an existing system, call the qualified technicians at Peninsula Air Conditioning today.