With many different air conditioning & ducted gas heating companies offering their services you may need help in deciding which company is best for you.
Why choose us?
- Locally Owned and Operated: We are a local family run business that has been established for almost 20 years.
- Reliable and High Quality Products: It’s extremely important to have a good product. Daikin are regarded as having the best air conditioning products on the market, with the largest range and the best back-up for any problem that may occur. And most importantly they only sell their products through carefully selected authorised Daikin Specialist Dealers like us, ensuring quality workmanship every time. Braemar are great to deal with too, with a first class customer service focus and a world wide winner in their unique 6 star ducted gas heating product.
- Qualified and Licenced: We are licenced with Fair Trading for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical work. We are a member of the Housing Industry Association and licenced by ARCtick for handling refrigerants.
- Fully insured: We are fully insured for Workers Compensation and carry $20 million of Public Liability cover.
- No job too big or too small: We install everything from single split air conditioning systems to multiple VRV air conditioning systems for multi-million dollar under construction jobs; and everything in between.
- Government Approved: We are an approved government supplier installing and servicing systems for the health service plus others government run departments.
- Service with a smile: We always try to ensure that we make your installation process as easy and simple as possible for you.
- Fast Installation: With the majority of air conditioning and ducted gas heating products kept in stock we are able to offer a quick installation date from acceptance of quote at a time of convenience for you.
- Top Quality Materials: We believe in using good quality materials to compliment the Daikin and Braemar product ranges including:
- Exact Air Regulators for quieter and better air flow control with ducted air conditioning systems.
- R1.0 Insulated Duct, rather than the standard R0.6 duct, keeping the air in your duct cooler on hot days and warmer on cool days, which in turn is more money and energy efficient.
- Stainless Steel Brackets not only look nicer but they are also better at corrosive protection than standard galvanised brackets.
- Anti-Vibration Mounts these fit between the stainless steel brackets and the wall. We also put rubber waffle pads when required under the outdoor units when they sit on the brackets to further isolate any vibrations.
- Isolator switches on electrical circuits, great if you need to switch off the power for any reason, rather than going to the mains circuit board.
- Once a Customer always a Customer: Having an air conditioning and gas heater service and diagnostic department gives you peace of mind that the installation company that knows your system can help you keep it regularly maintained, and are on hand if any problems do occur.
- Prompt Contact: One of our Directors is a bit of a geek and pretty much lives on one of his 5 computers. He’s also the one that sends out the quotes so any questions you may have are sure to be answered quickly; don’t be surprised if you send an email late at night and you get a reply in less than a minute!
- Friendly Team: Our team range from Fully Qualified technicians with many years experience to Apprentices. We have a first class apprentice scheme and encourage the youngsters to learn a great skill. There is our General Manager who, 9 times out of 10, will be the person to come and discuss your requirements with you. We also have a fully trained and qualified HVAC engineer for the larger construction jobs. And of course not forgetting our friendly office support team…!