Installing an air conditioning unit is a significant investment. To keep it working optimally requires regular maintenance. At Peninsula Air Conditioning we recommend you service your air conditioning unit twice a year, preferably before summer and winter hit.
Peninsula Air Conditioning has offered Sydney’s suburbs quality air conditioning services for over 25 years. We offer maintenance and repair services and have earned a reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
Pen Air is fully licensed in air conditioning maintenance and repairs for all brands of units across Australia. We’re also ARC Tick certified. This means when we work on your air conditioning equipment, your warranty remains valid, whatever the brand.
Most air conditioner manufacturers have clauses in their warranty cards that require the owners to perform regular maintenance on their units. Our air conditioning service covers these requirements, as well as including other common concerns, such as:
- We check for mould and bacteria and remove them
- We clean condensate drains and unblock filters
- We remove debris and leaves that build up around the outdoor unit.
Quality Customer Care
When you schedule a repair or maintenance service with Peninsula Air Conditioning, you can expect a qualified, experienced technician, quality parts, and a value offering. Every repair is performed by one of our qualified heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) service technicians. They have the experience, skills, and tools to fix your HVAC problems correctly the first time, which is why we’re confident and comfortable, offering a 100% guarantee for every repair.
Saving You Time
When you book a service with Pen Air, there’s no need to wait around all day at home for a technician. We know how frustrating this can be. Instead, we give all our customers a dedicated booking time. If our technicians are delayed for any reason, we’ll call you immediately to let you know when you can expect them. We respect your time, and our reliable customer communication is just another way we offer a unique, quality service.
Brands We Service
We work on split systems, multi-split systems, ducted systems, and VRV systems. We are licensed and accredited to repair all major brands of air conditioners. They include Accent Air, ActronAir, Advantage Air, Airwell, ALC Air, APAC, Bradway, Carrier, Daikin, Emailair, Fujitsu, Gree, Haier, Hitachi, Hyundai, Kelvinator, LG, Mistral, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, TECO, Temperzone, Toshiba and York.
Peninsula Air Conditioning also carries spare parts for most systems and works with a range of trusted suppliers so we can also order anything you need if we don’t stock it.
We are committed to offering our customers the best quality, value service. When we send out a technician, you can rest assured that your system will have a thorough inspection and our quote will be comprehensive. We don’t cut corners and believe in transparency. We offer fixed upfront pricing for all residential service/repairs work. You can be sure that the price we quote is the price we’ll charge.
Why Work With Us
- Over 25 Years of Experience – We are a local, Sydney family run business with the experience, skills, and tools to fix HVAC problems right the first time.
- All Our Repairs Are 100% Guaranteed – Our quality air conditioning repairs are performed by professionally qualified, HVAC service technicians.
- 24/7 Emergency Callout – The emergency after-hours team offer 24/7 services in the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Prompt Repairs To All Brands – Our service department offers full breakdown repairs and maintenance for all brands.
- Service With a Smile – We always try to ensure that we make your repair process as easy and as simple as possible for you.
- Government Approved – We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier.
- Fully insured – We carry Public Liability cover and are insured for Workers Compensation.
Need your air conditioning repaired?
We offer repairs for all brands and system types.
As a family-owned business with a 25-year track record in Sydney’s suburbs, we’re committed to helping resolve your HVAC issues. You won’t have to write off the day for our callout either. That’s because we will book a dedicated time to visit your property. No more frustrating waiting times, and a 100% guarantee on all repairs and services.
Contact our team, and we’ll provide you with a quote or send a technician to your home to fix it.