- Remote control enables turning on your system and setting the temperature before your arrival
- Remote parental control of systems when children are home alone
- Ability to create groups of up to 30 systems and control them as one
- Particularly useful for schools, hospitals, etc where remote controllers are subject to abuse, theft, etc
- Multi level access control
- Ability to set rotation systems for temperature sensitive areas
- Malfunction detection, with email alerts, for server rooms or other temperature sensitive areas
- Remote temperature checking with multiple configurable email alerts when out of range
- KKRP01A runs its’ own web server enabling remote complex configuration
- Free iOS and Android apps available
- 1 year swap out warranty
How it works
The KKRP01A Daikin Online Controller plugs into an existing control port (S21) on the PCB (printed circuit board) of the indoor unit of your Daikin split or multi split system. This port also carries the power supply to run the KKRP01A as well as a WiFi adapter if required. The KKRP01A has two possible ways to connect to your network…
- The first is via a Cat5/6 cable connected to the RJ45 connection on the KKRP01A and a router or switch on your local network.
- The second is by way of a WiFi adapter configured as an access point into your local network. Power is supplied to the WiFi adapter via the built in USB connection of the KKRP01A whilst the necessary IP connection goes through the previously mentioned Cat5/6 cable and RJ45 connector. We use and supply the ASUS WL-330N3G WiFi adapter for this purpose. Please note the Daikin split system needs to be installed in a place where the signal strength from your WiFi network is adequate for connection. If not we suggest installing an Apple Airport Express access point; this would also boost the coverage of your network considerably.
- The KKRP01A Daikin online controller and WiFi adapter are easily hidden within the casing of your split or multi split system so there is no visible wiring.
The KKRP01A connects through the router of your home network to the onlinecontroller.eu website where you setup a user name and password. The iPhone and Android apps connect to the onlinecontroller.eu website to issue commands and receive status updates. Certain ports may need to be opened on your network to facilitate this; please see the setup guide.
Installing & Configuring the system
Installation is best suited to those technically proficient with computer systems or tradesmen. Make sure the power is off at the isolator to the condensing unit or at the switchboard. Remove the front cover of the split system and then the indoor PCB. Attach the cable from the KKRP01A online controller to the port marked S21 on the indoor PCB. Replace the PCB and using the supplied velcro strips attach the KKRP01A (and the WiFi adapter if used) within the split system air conditioner housing. Replace the front cover and turn system on. The system is easily configured using either DHCP or fixed IP addresses. Please see the guides below for further information. Full support is available should you encounter any difficulties.
KKRP01A Brochure (PDF 1.1MB)
KKRP01A Quick Start Manual (PDF 1.9MB)
KKRP01A User Manual (PDF 7.0MB)
This product is imported into Australia by Peninsula Air Conditioning Pty Ltd. Whilst it is sold in Europe by Daikin Europe there is no such affiliation with Daikin Australia Pty Ltd. As such all and any warranties rest solely with Peninsula Air Conditioning Pty Ltd and not with Daikin Australia Pty Ltd.
Check out this video animation of the Online Controller from Daikin Europe.