As we bid adieu to 2021, it’s time to reflect on the good stuff. Over this year, we’ve enjoyed sharing the latest news, tips, and information on all things air conditioning.
Whilst we’ve enjoyed providing informative articles, it appears you have all certainly enjoyed reading them. So, below are the top 5 articles as voted by you.
Top 5 air conditioning articles of 2021
- How much does it cost to install ducted air conditioning: With over 15,000 views, this article has been one of the favourites amongst readers. With one of the common questions, we get asked, in this article, we provided some insights into the key factors that affect the cost and answer the main question on hand–how much does it cost to install ducted air conditioning?
- The cost of ducted heating: all you need to know: In Australia, as we approach the cooler winter months, we begin to consider ways to keep comfortably cosy. This includes our homes. Unlike many homes in European countries which are built to contain the heat and where you can spend nights beside a warm fireplace, most of the homes here in Australia do not have beautiful fireplaces and are, instead, built to suit the warmer climate.
This having said, there are plenty of alternative options available to help keep us as snug as a bug in a rug. In this article, we explored all there is to know about ducted gas heating and how much you can expect to pay for installation.
- What to do when the filter symbol lights up on the air conditioner: Being a frequently asked question, often seeing the ‘time to clean filter’ message light up on your air conditioning unit can cause concern. But there’s nothing to worry about. In this article, we answered why the light shows up and what to do when it does.
- Why is there no airflow out of our ducted air conditioning vent: In this article, we look into the main reasons there may be no air flowing out of one or more of your air conditioning vents.
- What does a flashing light on my air conditioner mean?: When lights start flashing on your air conditioning unit, it often causes concern. Modern air conditioning systems have technology designed to protect the system. Therefore, when you see the green light flash, this can simply mean the system needs a reset. In this article, we provided steps to troubleshoot a flashing green light and the solutions available.
So, there you have it. These were the top 5 most read and enjoyed articles of 2021. Stay tuned as we will be dropping more useful content in 2022, and if there are any questions you want us to answer, send them in, and we’ll write up the answer.
Get prepared for the new year
Enter the new year by turning your home into the comfortable oasis you dream of and tick off your air conditioning solution resolution. Give our team a call on 1300 889 309 for a no-obligation quote and a free onsite consultation.