AIR CONDITIONING BELROSE – HEATING & COOLING
The heat and humidity of Sydney’s summers can make sleeping at night impossible. If you’re a business owner, then you’ll know that overheated offices can also impact your productivity. Peninsula Air Conditioners have been working with the residents of Belrose and neighbouring suburbs for over 20 years to assist with climate control. We also work with commercial properties and specialised residential projects that require bespoke solutions and collaborating with builders and architects.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE STAND OUT?
- LOCAL IS BETTER – We are a local, Sydney family run business with the experience, skills, and tools to work on all brands of air conditioners.
- BACKUP – Our quality air conditioning repairs are performed by professionally qualified, HVAC service technicians and all our repairs are 100% guaranteed.
- CONVENIENCE – The after-hours emergency team offers convenient services in the Sydney metropolitan area.
- SERVICE – We always try to ensure that we make your repair process as easy and as simple as possible for you.
- GOVT APPROVED – We are an approved government maintenance and repairs supplier.
- INSURED – We carry Public Liability cover and are insured for Workers Compensation.
BELROSE AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
Pen Air provides full service on all makes of air conditioners. This includes requirements in most air conditioning warranties, such as
- Regular cleaning of the air filter(s) and replacement where necessary.
- Ensuring that the air inlet and outlet on the outdoor unit is kept clear of any obstructions.
- Ensuring that the condensate drain is kept clean.
- Replacement of exhausted batteries.
- The application of additional corrosion protection if the product is installed in a corrosive environment.
INSTALLING CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEMS
We’ve worked in apartments, homes, and commercial buildings of all shapes and sizes so we know how important it is to come up with a solution that works for your particular space. You may live in an open-plan environment and want to achieve a discreet look where the cooling and heating are silent and not visible. Or, if you have a new baby, you may just need to control the temperature in the nursery.
While shopping around is wise, your choice shouldn’t always come down to price. We’ve learned that a quality product like the Daikin units that we work with offer good value, but they also importantly come with a great warranty and are very energy efficient. It’s also essential that your choice of system is suitable for the volume you want to cool. If the unit is too small, it won’t work efficiently.
The Daikin multi-split air conditioner system comes in different energy sizes. The smallest outdoor unit being 5.2kW and the largest is 15.5kW. The ducted air conditioning system also comes in a range of capacities (5kW to 25kW) to deliver the power needed to service any size home. We also install split system air conditioners and VRV air conditioners.
HELP FOR ASTHMA SUFFERERS
Did you know that Daikin’s split system air conditioners are approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice program? You can tell if a unit is approved because it will carry the blue butterfly symbol, showing it is suited for people affected by asthma and allergies. Daikin is the only split-system brand to be recognised program for its air filtration and purification technology. If you have family members that are allergic or have breathing challenges, chat to use, and we will help find an air cleansing solution to improved their quality of life.
GIVE US A CALL
Pen Air has 25 years of experience installing and repairing domestic air conditioners in homes in Belrose. Contact us, and we will work with you to find the right solution for your home.