Peninsula Air Conditioning have been servicing Seaforth and the Northern Beaches of Sydney since 1999. Within that time, we have proven ourselves to be the number 1 company for professional heating and air conditioning services all over the Northern Suburbs. We specialise in installation, maintenance and repairs and have a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
Our team of experienced technicians includes service technicians and gas heating specialists and we are a certified member of the Housing Industry Association of Australia. With over 20 years’ experience you can have peace of mind that when you call Penair, you’re in capable hands.
We can help you with a variety of air conditioning and heating systems, so call the friendly team today to find out how we can help you.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Multi-split air conditioners
- Daikin VRV systems
- Ducted gas heating
WHY WORK WITH PENAIR?
With over 2 decades of experience in and around Seaforth, our team of trained and qualified technicians can assist with all your air conditioning needs from maintenance and repairs through to complete system installations.
- Locally owned and operated: We are a family run business established for more than 20 years.
- Qualified and Licenced: We are licenced with Fair Trading for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical work and are a member of the Housing Industry Association.
- Reliable and High-Quality Products: We are an authorised Daikin Specialist Dealer
- Service with a smile: Our whole team work to the highest customer service standards to make working with us as easy and simple as possible.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATIONS IN SEAFORTH
If you’re thinking about installing an air conditioning system in your home, Penair can help you choose the best option to suit your individual needs.
Some things you’ll need to consider when choosing your system is the number of rooms you want to control, as well as the room sizes. Some options include:
Ducted Air Conditioning
Ducted air conditioning is suitable for residential or commercial properties as they can control the temperature in multiple rooms at once. They are an energy efficient option and come in a range of power capacities from 5-25kw depending on your needs.
Split Air Conditioning
Split system units are a great choice if you only want to cool or heat a specific area of your home. You can choose from different power capacities depending on the size of the area, as well as cooling only or reverse cycle.
Daikins’ VRV systems deliver a premium and customisable solution. They are best used for larger home and they allow for a varied range of options for indoor units and control systems.
Call and chat to our air conditioning specialists today to design a bespoke and personalised air conditioning solution for you.
Ducted Gas Heating
Ducted gas heating will work for you if you already have adequate cooling for the warmer months. Don’t worry if you aren’t already connected to gas as we will work with you to assist with connection as well as installation of your new heating system.
SERVICE & REPAIRS
To keep your air conditioning system running smoothly you will need to maintain a regular service schedule to keep your system clean and efficient. Air conditioning is a major investment for your home and regular service will help protect it from potential damage and costly repairs.
Our services usually take up to 90mins per system and include as needed:
- Check controller and that all functions are working properly
- Check air flow
- Clean grille / face cover
- Check gas levels / running pressures
- Check condensate drains
- Clean Filters
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check general condition of indoor and outdoor units
- Clear any debris away from outdoor unit
- Wash/Wipe down outdoor unit
WORK WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
With more than 20 years’ experience, Peninsula Air Conditioning are experts in our area. We work with quality and reputable Daikin products. We look forward to working with you!