AIR CONDITIONING PALM BEACH – HEATING & COOLING
With over 20 years of behind us working in Palm Beach and the Northern beaches, Peninsula Air Conditioning has earned an incredible reputation. We’re known to be a trusted installer of air conditioning and gas heating units.
We also offer all customers maintenance and repair services – backed with our 100% guarantee. We want to make all interactions with Penair enjoyable and convenient. That’s why we have a 24-hour call out service that will help you when your unit breaks down in Palm Beach.
Air conditioning systems should only be installed by a licensed professional installer, like Penair. We are also an authorised dealer of Daikin, considered to be the best quality aircon on the market in Australia. We’re impressed with their product range, service, and integrity, which is why we align ourselves with this quality brand.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION SOLUTIONS
- Split System Air Conditioning
This is a good option for heating and cooling individual rooms in your home and also work well in compact spaces. With this ac in place, you can close your windows at night to block out noise and increase security. The compressor is installed outside your house.
- Multi Split Air Conditioning Solutions
This system is suited for homes that can’t have ducted air conditioning because they don’t have enough roof or underfloor space. It can heat and cool up to 5 rooms in your home with individual temperature control. A Multi-Split Air Conditioner can run multiple units linked to one outside compressor. You can also choose different units to suit the style of each room, including wall-mounted, duct connected, floor-standing, ceiling suspended, or a cassette type unit.
- Ducted Air Conditioning Solutions
Ducted Systems heat and cool a whole home and are recommended if you want a stylish, discreet look where units are not visible. They enable zone control, which is useful when everyone has different climate control requirements in a family.
In addition, we often install VRV air conditioning in luxury residential homes because they allow for versatile solutions. We have vast experience working with builders and architects to design a solution that is effective and integrates with the style and architecture of the property.
WHY CHOOSE PENAIR?
- Penair has ARCtick approval, which means we are licensed and qualified to handle refrigerant gases safely for all brands.
- Our technicians are experienced, certified installers.
- We are covered by Worker’s Compensation and are comprehensively insured.
- Installations come with Daikin’s 5-year Manufacturer’s product warranty.
- We use specialised cleaning products that stop contaminants, such as mould from reoccurring.
- We work closely commercial clients to make sure maintenance and repairs are done with little impact on productivity.
Peninsula Air Conditioning also offers ducted and split system air conditioning service and maintenance – important to make sure your warranty stays valid and to extend the life of your system.
The service includes
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator coils to ensure efficiency
- Checking the refrigerant charge
- Checking electric connections and tightening if necessary
- Flushing the drain/cleaning and repairing ductwork
- Replacing parts if needed
- Checking the air conditioner settings
If you want a quality service that is 100% guaranteed call Penair today.
CALL US FOR A QUOTE
Our team will assess your home. We can then identify the most suitable location for an outdoor unit if you choose to install a system that needs this option. We’ve worked on hundreds of properties and have the experience to find the best solution for your home and needs.
When we install your ac system, we recommend you sign up to Penair’s maintenance program to keep your unit working efficiently for years to come. We’ll call you to remind you when your service and cleaning session is due. Now that’s service.