As HVAC specialists, Peninsula Air Conditioning provides a full range of services to improve your air quality and comfort. Our fully licensed team works in North Willoughby and throughout Sydney’s lower North Shore. With 25 years of experience and expertise combined with the best quality equipment, we can install a system for any space from small homes up to large office, retail and commercial premises. We’ll work with you to find a an aircon solution that meets your individual needs and budget.
EFFICIENCY & RELIABILITY WITH REGULAR MAINTENANCE
We work with all brands of air conditioner, as we are ARC Tick approved, fully licensed, and insured. Pen Air can assist with the maintenance of your heating, ventilation, or air conditioning system. We provide a maintenance program for our new installations or as part of dedicated maintenance as well as working with existing units.
When we clean your HVAC unit, we will also do the following:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Make sure the system has the correct refrigerant charge
- Tighten and check all electrical connections
- Flush the drain and clean and repair the ductwork
- Recommend new parts and replace faulty ones
- Educate you about the best air conditioner settings for your home
- Offer you a quality service that is 100% guaranteed.
5 Reasons to Clean Your Aircon Annually
- A system doesn’t work efficiently if it is clogged with dust and grime. It puts a strain on the aircon, which can reduce its longevity.
- Most manufacturers require you as the owner to maintain and clean the unit to keep your warranty valid.
- An aircon that has to work harder because of dirt will use more energy.
- A clean machine with work more efficiently.
- Mould and bacteria can lead to illness and allergies if they are not kept under control.
Pen Air is an accredited dealer for Daikin. They only work with partners that have a solid reputation in the aircon industry and put quality and service first – just like they do.
When you’re looking to invest in a new heating or cooling system for your home or business, our team can talk you through the best option based on your lifestyle, style, the layout of your home and of course, budget.
Here are some of the options:
Split System Air Conditioners are suitable for cooling or heating a specific area of a home. You have a wide choice with this system. We supply wall and floor standing models. Customers can also choose from inverter and non-inverter air conditioning systems.
Multi Split Systems are a good choice if you want to air condition more than one area and need to control the climate of each room individually. It comes in different energy sizes, the smallest outdoor unit being 5.2kW and the largest 15.5kW. The capacity of the outdoor unit determines how many indoor units can be run at full capacity simultaneously.
Ducted Air Conditioning is an excellent choice if you want to condition the air in more than one room or area. They’re among the most energy efficient solutions for maintaining the perfect home temperature.
VRV air conditioning systems are often used in luxury residential homes because they allow for versatile solutions.
Ready to work with us?
Call our offices and tell us about the problems you are experiencing so we can schedule a time to see to it. We also offer a 24/7 emergency repair callout service and will work around your schedule to minimise your downtime.